Sunday, July 3, 2011

Love and Music

When Daniel and I first started dating, he lived and Azusa, CA and I lived in Irvine, CA... A 45 minute drive apart. We met at my childhood church as he leads worship there on Sunday mornings. For most of the first year of our relationship, we saw each other on Tuesday nights (band rehearsal) and Sundays (church). I made him cards on Tuesday, then cut back to cards once a month, and lately , cut WAY back to once every 6 months! Now that I have time (YAY for SUMMER!), I'm back to making him cards whenever I get the chance... Today marks 2 years and 9 months that we've been together (a.k.a an excuse for a card!). Below is a music inspired card as Daniel has such a passion and talent for music. My heart melts every time I hear him sing. He's seriously amazing. I love you so much, Daniel. Happy 2+ years! I am such a lucky girl!


P.S. The moment I knew I was falling in love with Daniel was about a month and a half into dating while listening to him sing. Again, he's amazing. (I would attach a clip of him singing, but he probably wouldn't like that very much.) You'll just have to trust me, I guess. Happy crafting all!

No comments:

Post a Comment