We followed this tutorial on wikiHow.
1. Cut your top and bottom fleece to the same size.
2. Cut a 4" square from each corner.
3. Cut strips 1" wide and 4" long all the way around your fleece pieces.
4. Tie a knot (2 times to stay securely) with a strip from each layer (top and bottom).
5. Keep tying knots all the way around the blanket.
6. Snuggle up and enjoy!
A huge thanks to Jan for providing all the materials needed for this project, as well as taking the pictures! Such cute and snuggly fun!