Monday, April 16, 2012

Happy Anni'fish'ary

I know. Lame title. So Daniel took me to Yosemite over Spring Break. It was absolutely gorgeous! Naturally, I gave him a card. He's amazing and I like to remind him of that sometimes. (It was also our half-year anniversary about a week ago.) So I wanted to make fish with heart shaped lips about to kiss and that turned into heart shaped fins, heart shaped tails, and even heart shaped bubbles! I know. It's Valentine's Day all over again! I still think it's cute, though.


To Make: Layer Kraft, Real Red, Baja Breeze, and White cardstock. Use a 1 1/2" circle punch to cut two fish. Use a small heart shaped punch to punch hearts (5 Real Red, 5 Kraft, 2 Baja Breeze). Use a hole punch to punch 2 White eyes and a small hole punch to punch 2 brown eyes. Glue everything down!

I hope you all enjoyed your Spring Breaks! Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment