Monday, November 11, 2013

Wine Cork Monogram

I've had "make a wine cork monogram letter" on my to do list for quite a long time, so with a 3-day weekend, I finally decided to check it off!

Here is my step-by-step tutorial...

1. Arrange your corks. I chose to do a serif style letter and to randomly turn the corks each direction. You could also print out a font you like and arrange your corks on top. Or even buys wooden letter and glue your corks on top of that.

2. Glue. I used my hot glue gun to glue piece by piece. I found it helpful to line my corks up on the edge of the table (or the edge of anything straight) in order to keep them lined up right.




3. Decorate! I chose to place my wine cork monogram letter on a shelf in the kitchen next to a bunch of other wine stuff. Made sense to me. ;)


I hope that tutorial was helpful! Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment