Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Awash with Flowers

YAY for new stamps! And by new stamps, I mean stamps I've had since February and just haven't had a chance to use yet. Daniel's mom, Jan, gave me the Awash with Flowers stamp set from Stampin' Up! for my birthday. Thanks again, Jan! I'm sort of obsessed now. Below is the first card I made with my new stamp set. It's my Aunt Dot's birthday today. Happy Birthday, Aunt Dot! She lives in Alaska and I've literally only seen her twice in my life, but she taught me how to french braid my own hair when I was about 8-years-old. And she gives a lot of hugs.



Lately I've been including a separate sheet of cardstock inside my cards so that the recipient can recycle the card and give it to someone else. It's like a card within a card... Well, not really. A gift that keeps on giving? Sure! That works! Happy crafting!

1 comment: