Thursday, April 21, 2011

Crocheted Bows

Yay! I finally finished those crocheted bows I was telling you all about... I think they're super cute and I totally wish that I could wear them. Unfortunately, with a bow in my hair, I look even more like a 12-year-old than I already do without the bow... I can't wait until I'm 40 and I look it! Anyway, all I did to create the cuties was crochet a rectangle, tie a knot in the center, and wrap. Viola! I then attached the bows to headbands, hair elastics, and clips to be worn as hair bows. Cute, right? Oh, I'm not done...



So what was I to do with all of these cute bows that I made, but can't wear? Give them away, of course! Yay! I love presents (probably as much as I love puns)! And since Easter is this Sunday, I decided to "wrap" the bows in Easter eggs! I know, I know, too cute! Below are the finished eggs. However, I cannot seem to find a basket to put them in. What?!?! (For those of you who don't know my mom... we used to have baskets hanging ALL over the house!)! Oh, well. Happy crafting all!



Ashley

2 comments:

  1. okay, those might be the CUTEST things I've ever seen!!! I hope the kiddos love them! And I definitely thought you typed out the name tags at first, is that really your handwriting!??!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these bows! I love little quick projects I can crochet...anything bigger than a wash cloth doesn't usually get finished ;-)

    Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete