Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Bunny Cupcakes

I realize that I am now a couple of days late (meant to post this ON Easter), but still worth a post. This year I made Easter Bunny Cupckakes... vanilla cupcakes, vanilla buttercream frosting, sugar cookie ears with white fondant, and cotton ball tails. Cute, right? I have to admit, I don't think they are nearly as cute (or nearly as tasty) as last year's carrot patch cupcakes.




What would I change? 1. I would use paper cupcake liners (as originally planned) in order for the cotton ball tails to stick better. 2. I would replace the butter in the frosting with shortening to get pure white instead of off-white. 3. I would have (as my mom suggested) baked the cookie ears with a toothpick or stick in them to help them stay on the cupcakes a little better.

Hope you all had a Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment